I have been twice to your Wildwood restaurant.and both times the service and wait time for food was horrendous.

This last time we waited 25 minutes and no=one came to even take our drink order so we left. The time before we had 2 little kids and the wait time was 15 minutes before our order was taken and another 15 mins. before our order arrived. Our waitress went and bused a table while 4 tables around us waited to order.

I have been to the Villages restaurant numerous times and those waitresses hustle. Orders taken immediately and filled quickly as well. They are friendly and helpful.

May the Wildwood one needed more help but for a restaurant right off of I-75 I think you might want to make some changes.Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake food from Steak N Shake was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments