540 E Edgewood Blvd, Lansing, MI 48911, USA

We went to the Edgewood #366 location in Lansing, MI on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 Was very disappointed to see the number of tables that weren't being cleared.The servers would go get their tips and leave the table dirty.

Related: Steak N Shake Waiter Review

We asked if we could have a booth (all they had was one of the tiny ones). All the others were all dirty, so Dartani C. cleared one for us and waited on us. He went over and beyond after that clearing tables as fast as he could so they had somewhere to seat incoming customers.

We watched as the other servers would glance at the dirty ones and keep right on going.The Manager came by and we told her how much we appreciated Dartani's service.

I liked: Waiter, Dartani c and his enthusiasm he really husseled.

4.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steak N Shake Waiter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.