I was overcharged during happy hour and have been "fighting" for over a month for them to decide who's fault it is- the store or the app.

WTF???? Please get your *** together for 3.69 you've lost a customer.

The link for customer service on the website does not even work!!! It shows email, mail and phone but those three links don't work. Every other link on the page does. THIS IS THE WAY THEY DEAL WITH MISTREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS!

Crazy bad

This reviewer shared experience about "overcharged and customer service ridiculously bad dealing with it" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4. This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake happier hour at Steak N Shake was no customer service, website with no link to email and no response from customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments