2.1
Quality of Food

Okay first off it’s rainning outside in the Michigan City Indiana location and we have a very hostile pregnant woman in the back seat who is serveral months pregnant and craving a ROYAL STEAK BURGER from Steak ‘n Shake. Well today I was denied service for being two minutes early prior to switching to lunch (10:58am).

I do understand that at a certain time breakfast burgers are not sold anymore however,I feel the cashier should have taken her order without complaining and denying service since it was not 11 yet. After finally deciding on what to order we get our food. The fries were Burnt and also cold. We asked for two of the burgers to be plain only cheese we did not get that.

They forgot a whole meal and cheated me out of a drink. The drive thru cashier was rude she didn’t let us talk and even after repeating our order to her and she repeating it back they still managed to mess up our order.

I don’t think I will be visiting this location again until they learn how to treat guest like guest and not animals. Poor customer service and very poor food quality.

Comments