I usually would not bother with something like this, but I have to say this was the worst experience I have EVER had with fast food.From the time I got in line at the drive in, 20 minutes with three cars ahead of me, to eating the *** they served me.

My dog would not even eat the food. No lettuce no tomato and the fries omg.

They may as well opened the frozen bag and put them on a plate.Needles to say, I will not spend my hard earned money on this!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of enitire experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak n shake steakburger and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake steakburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review Steak N Shake "Hamburger completely different. I've eaten them since I was a kid. Bun was different; meat was visibly different, not the thin ground steak with the crispy edge in a bun..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chili Review Steak N Shake "Store 530 in Arlington Texas has the worst service ever...I only came back here hoping maybe it had somehow changed...wrong...arrived to place a to-go order at 6:34 pm...ten minutes later..." Read more Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review Steak N Shake "Yesterday we went to the branch that is in Gravo City, and the employee called Rosa with her sister, insulted us and then found a hair in the hamburger. I..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more